Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dogs


I love dogs the dog I mostly love is golden retriever they are so cute I always beg my parents if I can have one but they always say I will think about it after a few days I tell them the same question guess what they say they say the big NO. So after a few days I ask them the same question they said yes finally so they went to google and said I can have a poodle I said no because I hate poodles they don't even have fur! And they look like they don't have fur or hair good I said no I was kind of sad because I was going to get a dog but oh well so my mom told me another choose and it was a chiwawa you should know I hate chiwawa's and poodles chiwawas are way to little I hate little things so she looked again all the other dogs were way to big so my mom said "sorry honey" I told her it was fine

No comments:

Post a Comment